2020 HOUSING REQUESTS
Here is all the information you need to apply for a room at the Mayflower or the Reformed Church House for the 2020 Chautauqua season.
Reservations submitted on or before February 1, 2020 will be processed as if received on that date.
Late requests will be processed as received.
Please proceed as follows:
1. Please review the 2020 Room Selection & Use Policies and the listing of Room Upkeep Gifts for 2020. A late fee of $25.00 will be assessed if your room upkeep gift is not paid in full, postmarked by April 1, 2020.
2. Fill out the 2020 Application for Membership and Room Request. You may include requests for specific rooms in the optional notes for the Registrar. Information about room rates and features is included in the document Room Upkeep Gifts for 2020.
3. Add up your Membership Dues and Required Room Deposit.
5. Please consult the document How to Pay Using Kindful. At the drop down box, you will be asked to select a Campaign. Select Membership and Rooms. You can now enter the amount that you owe: Membership + Room Deposit ($100 per room per week). Next you will be asked for payment information. DO NOT PAY FOR YOUR ROOM IN FULL BEFORE RECEIVING CONFIRMATION FROM THE REGISTRAR.
5. Your confirmation of deposit and room assignment will be sent to you by March 1, 2020.
6. The balance of your room payment is due April 1, 2020. There will be a late fee of $25 assessed for payments postmarked after April 1, 2020. Please acquaint yourself with the cancellation policies spelled out in the 2020 Room Selection & Use Policies.
7. After receiving confirmation from the Registrar, Make Your Final Room Payment.
Email: Grace Lipman
REFUND POLICY: While you may cancel your reservation at any time by contacting the registrar, once you receive your confirmation, your deposit will not be refunded. If you cancel your reservation after May 15 you will not receive a refund on any monies paid for the room. We do not provide refunds on Membership.